It’s for a reason that Tales just loves coconuts. Besides the fact that they are delicious they also have heaps of other benefits. Check out below on some facts about these green friends of ours:
- Hydration – When you exercise extensively like surf or yoga your body is in need of mineral-rich fluids. Where you might have grabbed a sports or energy drink to boost your hydration in the past, pick a coconut instead. It contains 294 mg of potassium and 5 mg of natural sugar, where your average energy drink will only have 12 the amount of potassium and 5 times as much sugar. Potassium in general is a mineral you want to keep stocking your body with, it maintains your fluid balance and also keeps your heart, nerves, brain and muscles functioning normally.
- Flawless skin – If you apply coconut water on your skin it has the power to clear up and consequently tone your skin.
- Heaps of nutrients – There is no other beverage that you can buy that contains these five electrolytes that are present in your body. It contains calcium, magnesium, phosphorous, potassium and sodium.
- Boosts digestion – No need to give specific explanation on this benefit.
- Perfect Hang-Over remedy – Due to its hydration power, coconut will get you up and ready in no time.
These are just some of the benefits of coconuts water but for us some of the most important one. Grab one straight away, we would say!!
Information was generated from http://www.lifehack.org