On Tuesday I arrived in Perth and was welcomed by a good friend from back home. She has been living here with her 3 kids and husband and I was super grateful to be her guest and catch up with her. Perth life is actually pretty awesome. We went to the beach, strolled around and today we made some Lemon Bliss Balls which she can bring to a raw-food-outdoor-get-together with some other families.
You interested indulging into these goodies as well. Here the needs and how-to:
What you need:
- 1 cup of raw almonds
- 1 cup of raw cashew nuts
- 1 cup of dates
- zest of 3 lemons
- Juice of 2 (or 3) lemons
- shredded coconut
How to make them:
- Crunch the almonds and cashew nuts (either in a mixer or like us, a spoon and a tablecloth)
- Mix the dates, lemon zest and lemon juice together
- Put all of the goodies in a bowl and mix them so it becomes a smooth substances
- Create balls out of the substance
- Roll them over in the shredded coconut
- Place them on a plate and put it in the fridge so they can harden up.
Enjoy these healthy goodies as a snack or pre-surf energy boost.